Time for a coffee break? Or maybe just looking for a great place to hang out? Taste of Colombia is your home away from home. Taste of Colombia uses only 100% Organic, Fair Trade, Shade Grown, Bird Friendly Espresso Arabica beans, and Fair Trade sugar. Learn about Colombian culture through our coffee, food, music and Fair Trade products…all under one roof!
Freshly Brewed Coffee (Made with freshly roasted organic, bird friendly and shade grown – Triple Certified Coffee Beans by one of the best roasters in Canada: Birds & Beans!
- Tinto (small, black, mild coffee)
- Cafe con Leche (regular coffee with milk) ask for steamed milk if you prefer
- Espresso (2 oz single shot) / double (4 oz shot)
- Cappuccino (2 oz espresso with nice foamy milk)
- Cafe Latte (2 oz espresso with milk – less foam)
- Americano (2 oz espresso with 4 oz of water)
- Mochachino (2 oz espresso with pure fair trade cocoa and milk)
- Hot Chocolate (made with pure fair trade cocoa – no additives)
- Hot Chocolate from Organo Gold also available
- NEW! Quinoa Soy Latte!
- Select Organic Teas
- Fair Trade sugar, Honey, Agave and Stevia available
- Add QuinoaSure to any baverage for 0.50 cents
- Soy, Lactose Free, low fat and regular milk available
- Hit Juices (Mango / Lulo / Mora / Fruit Punch)
- Cold Coffee (made with frozen coffee ice cubes!)
- Ice Tea (choose your own – we’ll brew it cold for you)
- Lemonade (Raspberry/Lemon) available summertime
- Quinoa Smoothie (made with organic in season fruit)
- NEW! Malta Polar (since Pony Malta is no longer available)
Assorted Colombian Snacks (Baked)
- Colombian Empanadas (Beef & Potatoes Fritters) served with Aji sauce.
- Almojabanas (baked cheese bread)
- Arepa de Choclo with fresh Spanish cheese
- NEW! Tamales (Traditional version with Pork / Veggie wrapped in plantain leaf to maintain the flavour)
- NEW! Grilled Cheese Panini: 12 grain bread with butter, mustard, and our very own Spanish “Queso de Hoja” to make it a very delicious panini ready in minutes.
Delicious desserts made with natural ingredients and exotic Colombian fruits and QUINOA such as
- Fig Bread – Pan de Brevas (when in season)
- Mango Bread – Pan de Mango (when in season)
- Alfajores (shortbread cookies, caramel and coconut! – Whole wheat and Quinoa)
- Guava Quinoa Loaf
- Assorted Cookies with Quinoa and many other surprises!
- Fine Chocolates and typical sweets from Colombia
- NEW! Guava paste wrapped in plantain leaf (individual or boxes of 12 units)
Soup of the Day:
Ask for our soup of the day (e.g. traditional bean soup, vegetable creams or seasonal always served with rice and / or corn chips.
Most of our BAKED GOODS are baked with QuinoaSure!!!!! We are proudly selling the ONLY INSTANT AND READY TO EAT QUINOA in Canada, made by our Fair Trade Producer in Colombia: FACTORIA QUINOA.
Tins of 400 grams of QUINOASURE (100% pure quinoa) are also available for purchasing at our store for $14.99 each.